Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

I need a welder.

Options
  • 31-07-2006 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭

Lo folks,

I have (once again) snapped my exhaust where it joins just after the backbox.
    Advance Pitstop have welded it back before however after a quick phone call I have been informed they no longer provide a welding service.

Does anyone know a place that provides said service? Or if anyone that has a mate that might be up for a nixer. Last time it took the guy 10 minutes.

Ta for the help.
    /L

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

square fit in tallaght opposite woodies will do it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Guys. I have a very similar problem to the original poster. I need to get it fixed before the NCT recheck next week (the problem only arose after the original NCT 10 days ago.). I was going to bring the car to Advance pit stop but they dont seem to provide a welding service anymore.

Does anybody know of anywhere in the Dublin 15 or city centre that does this?? Thanks.

Advertisement