Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

gear knob

Options
  • 31-07-2006 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭

just bought a new car and the gear knob thats on it is loose and cant get it to tighten so i wanna change it! any idea's where i could pick one up cheap? ebay only has one's that light up and stuff but i just want a plain knob nothing fancy but dont want it breaking the bank!

cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Any motor factors will sell gear nobs with leather or just plain metal. E.G Rickards in tallaght.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

layke wrote:
    Any motor factors will sell gear nobs with leather or just plain metal. E.G Rickards in tallaght.

any idea of prices? the only one's i've seen so far have been €35-€45!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Whats the car?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

mitubishi lancer

Advertisement