Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan's hot hatch

Options
  • 31-07-2006 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭

Nissan's hot hatch, what do you think?

Pics Video

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I'd sooner a Sunny GTI-R.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

better than the Civic

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Looks mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

The front end reminds me very much of the new renault clio. Makes sense I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

Thats one sexy little hatch...any news if will actually go into production? A lor of those concept cars never see the light of day..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Wow, a cool Nissan :eek:

If they make it I'd buy one.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,059 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

theres loadsa cool nissans they just dont sell too many here

350z/skyline/silvia s15

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

We get the Note. Woohoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

love it or hate it, at least they aren't compromising to fit in with the norm. Shame the webbie title says 2005 + concept, would lead me to think we will never see this. Designing a concept car must be a fantastic job for a team, they really can throw all compromises on style and money out the window, shows that if they weren't inhibited the outstanding work they can come out with. Anyone have any pics of a closer to production model (if it is even a reality)?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It's a concept. anone can build concept cars. it's having the balls to put them into production that counts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement