Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

downloading booster packs

• 31-07-2006 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

i finally got my bf2 working but ea downloader wont sucefully download ef and af , even after several stoppages (it does this itself) when the downlod completes and i go to install it is says there are errors on it and im am given option to continue anyway (tried this and ef doesnt work) is there any other way to get these booster packs ?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Errr, not really no. It's possible to downlaod them elsewhere but it's a dodgy subject at best. If someone was to download AF/EF from a warez site for example they couldn't do anything with them without having first bought them. But that still doesn't mean that people can tell you where to get them.

Any idea why it stops ? Any Internet problems?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 -=B.A.D=-tony

not having any internet problems at present, but ed downloader seems to have connection probs during download, i did purchase them i just assumed ea my have a seperate download area for them

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

You can always try downloading them on someone elses machine and burning them to cd?

I re-downloaded them both yesterday without any trouble.

Advertisement