Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lemon Grass

• 31-07-2006 3:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭

Im off to Lemongrass, I have been before and really didn't think much of it. But I seem to be going again tonight and would like someone to recommended me a dish and also I would like to see other peoples opinions on this place.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Smoggy wrote:
    Im off to Lemongrass, I have been before and really didn't think much of it. But I seem to be going again tonight and would like someone to recommended me a dish and also I would like to see other peoples opinions on this place.
    I think it depends on which one you go to, overall I'd say mixed with poor wine list

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

I've been to LemonGrass 2 or 3 times and I though it was decent enough.

I would recommend the Thai Beef Salad for starters. - cold slivers of beef with chilli - yummy.

Dont remember the name of the main course but it was a fried rice dish with prawns and a fried ewgg on top, and they served 2 prieces of Satay chicken on the side.

Well there's my 2 cents...

Enjoy

Q

[edit] Just found the menu http://www.lemongrass.ie/alacarte.pdf The main course is called NASI GORENG [/edit]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

I went before reading these comments, but thanks for trying.

I had a combo for 2 , which included the thai beef salad and was great , with other bits like duck rolls etc

and for a main course I had singapore noodles, another good dish.

Thanks again

"fried rice dish with prawns and a fried ewgg on top" my firend had this and enjoyed it, it had an unpronouncable name.

Advertisement