Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about tattoo on leg??!!

Options
  • 31-07-2006 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

I'm planning to get my first tattoo on my leg, just to the left of my knee on my left leg (understand??). Only problem... i've been searching for people with similar tattoos on the net, and i cant find any!! :confused:
    Has anyone ere got a similar tattoo?? i guess i really wanna see what they look like b4 i get it done!

i'm sorry if this seems like a stupid question, its just that caus its gonna b my 1st tattoo i really want it to look good!! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭[QJ]Serideth

I know this is too big, but it proberly covers the area you want to get done right?
    LegTatt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭brid_m

Yeah, it does!! but what i'm looking for is a smaller scale tattoo :D. Do u mind if i ask, do u think its a good place 4 me to get my tattoo?? (know it depends on the person etc. but i'd appreciate people's opinions)

Advertisement