Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constitution for Residents Association ?

Options
  • 31-07-2006 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46,085 ✭✭✭✭

Might be wrong here but I thought I saw a link here at one time for residents groups but seems to be gone now.

Anyhow I have a mate who wants to get hold of a standard constitution for a residents association if there is such a thing available.

Can anyone help with this please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Dors1976

Oh I'm looking for the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Registered Users Posts: 46,085 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Victor wrote:
    I wonder is there any point in contacting him by PM as he hasn't posted here since last Sept. The website that he linked to is under construction so no joy there.

• Moderators Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭Spocker

Feel free to take a copy of ours from here (it's my site) - can supply with original word doc if your prefer.

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,085 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Spocker wrote:
    Feel free to take a copy of ours from here (it's my site) - can supply with original word doc if your prefer.

S.
    Thanks a million Spocker. If you had it in Word format would be great. It would save someone the bother of typing it all up.

I had just done a trawl through the older posts in the link that Victor give and found this which is also quite helpful by the looks of it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭Spocker

The ACRA site is where we got ours, doesn't seem to have been any activity on it for a while though. Send me a PM with an email muffler and I'll send you the word doc.

S.

Advertisement