Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo position

Options
  • 31-07-2006 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

When I wanted mine I went to Colourworks and they would do it no problem for me, but they talked me out of it. For pain and future employment reasons. And I ended up getting the tattoo a bit above the wrist (easier to conceal with a shirt etc.)

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

i have one on my wrist. the only thing that they did was made me bend my wrist and place it abouve the creases, dunno what else to call them, becauxe the ink would kinda go funny if it was placed on the crease cos it would be moving so much.

dunno does that make sence? Mine didnt hurt at all, granted it is really small but it didnt hurt!! and If i want to hide it one or two hair ties work great, no reason to be hiding it tho so its all good!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Do Snakebite tattoo 16 year olds like yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Geh!? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭brid_m

ah come on! that profile thing might be old!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Pythia wrote:

I suppose it would be stupid and naieve to suggest that they have never done it but anyone can get caught out by fake ID etc, but normally they will check and not simply tattoo someone that is under 18.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 keelzer

Pythia wrote:

eh well considerin he joined in 2004...which was 2 years ago...meaning he'd be 18 by now!!!

and in answer to ur question.....i have both my wrists done...one done in zulu nd the other in metalworks in galways..and neither of those had a problem doin it i reckon u will be fine!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Slurms wrote:
    When I wanted mine I went to Colourworks and they would do it no problem for me, but they talked me out of it. For pain and future employment reasons. And I ended up getting the tattoo a bit above the wrist (easier to conceal with a shirt etc.)
    Ditto, only mine was in Celestial Ring

Also it's a sh*t tattoo I drew myself and got it when I was just gone 18. I'm desiging my cover up at the moment...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

I have a tattoo on my left wrist, and work in one of the poshest plaace going - The National Concert Hall. If you can cover it with the sleeveof your shirt you should be fine. It really does depend on the opinions of your potential employers and how they view people with tattoos.

Advertisement