Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geocities.com and problems uploading files

Options
  • 31-07-2006 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

Anyone having any problems uploading files to geocities ??

All my files have been deleted from the home directory so i dont have a homepage or any other file there. I was just uploading three html pages and i lost the lot (i have it all backed up)

Through their own easy-uploader? where it normally gives a message like "- file uploaded successfully" or "- file failed to upload correctly" i am getting the hyphen but then a little square as if it were a font that i didn't have, as if it was an unrecognised symbol.

When i go to create a page through their html page creator tool, i get an I/O Error ??

Anyone have any idea, i have asked them for support but its been three days since then.

Advertisement