Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone from Sligo here

• 31-07-2006 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello, hello,

I'm coming from Germany and I'm traveling to Sligo for 12 years now. I'll be there from 10th of August and I wanted to know if there is anybody out there who is living in Sligo? I like it to get to know nice people, havin a pint or a cup of tea (naturally) :D ! Maybe there is somebody who likes to chat.

I'm kind of scared to come back to Sligo because so many things changed during the last year and I don't know what I have to expect (big new hotel, new roads..)

Greetings, Charlotte

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,332 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Anyone from Sligo here ??????????????

we are nearly overrun with them. Plenty of them here - just give them a wee while to reply. If you are still around on 25 - 27 August you will meet a few people

Enjoy your trip

Nearly forgot - welcome to the North West forum. Feel free to post up on the "name check" thread if you wish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JuanPaulo

A big Sligo fan then!

not a lot has changed here on the ground theres just a lot more buildings! housing a lot more pints of the black stuff! and a lot more luanatics that love to talk! enjoy your stay!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Resistance

I'm kind of scared to come back to Sligo because so many things changed during the last year and I don't know what I have to expect (big new hotel, new roads..)
    Don't worry about Sligo's still the same:cool:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Hey!
    I'm a Sligo blowin (and I'm not allowed forget it....)
    Yes- quite a few changes have happened- in a few different places, not just Sligo town itself. Tubercurry has gotten a new lease with an advance contingent of a government department setting up shop there- but the roads are the same as ever......

Hope you have a fun stay in the area.

Advertisement