Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good clothing websites that deliver to Ireland [Men's]

• 31-07-2006 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭

Yo

Im lookin for sites with nice and affordable guys clothes, especially jeans

Know any good Irish sites, or site worldwide that ship to Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

You should list your price range, what some people consider "affordable" may well be around €100 or so, whereas you may think like €50 or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭franksm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Yeah, about 50 max for jeans

sorry, thought i said that

Anybody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Why would you take the risk of buying clothing online? There is a good chance the items might not fit you properly and then you have to post them back, then they might send you out a new size and those might not fit you either!
    Surely you have to try things on before buying them? Also how are you going to know what kind of quality the clothing is?
    Its mad, you wonder why there arent many sites :p . You stay in dublin, you have hundreds of clothing shops at your disposal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

well tbh them sites that have been posted aren't great.

i've bought clothes online before from www.ae.com

it's great because in the jeans section they have every waist size by every leg size so you are bound to get a near perfect fit.

for their polos (which i bought one) they have size charts where all you got to do is get a measuring tape and measure a polo you already have and pick the closest size to that polo.

Why would you take the risk of buying clothing online? There is a good chance the items might not fit you properly and then you have to post them back, then they might send you out a new size and those might not fit you either!
    Surely you have to try things on before buying them? Also how are you going to know what kind of quality the clothing is?
    Its mad, you wonder why there arent many sites :p . You stay in dublin, you have hundreds of clothing shops at your disposal?
    All the shops in Dublin are the same really

Also, I know my size, thats why I dont need to try stuff on

so there

abetarrush wrote:
    All the shops in Dublin are the same really

Also, I know my size, thats why I dont need to try stuff on

so there

Ahhh, no! You should really shop around a bit, there are dozens of very unique clothing stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

shopping is for girls
    buying is for men

muhahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Cardinal

Shopping for clothes online doesn't really work. There's more to consider than dimensions. You really need to try things on to see how the cut of the item looks on you.

Cardinal wrote:
    Shopping for clothes online doesn't really work. There's more to consider than dimensions. You really need to try things on to see how the cut of the item looks on you.
    Most of the time

doesnt mean you can never find somethin you like online

If the site is tellin the truth about the item, u shouldnt have anything t worry aboot

abetarrush wrote:
    Most of the time

doesnt mean you can never find somethin you like online

If the site is tellin the truth about the item, u shouldnt have anything t worry aboot

Do you think if the stitching is crap and the material is rubbish the website is going to tell you this? :D .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

I'm sure most people know (or should know) what size they are therefore shopping for clothes online shouldn't present a problem,and it's a lot cheaper if you know where to look ;)

jonny68 wrote:
    I'm sure most people know (or should know) what size they are therefore shopping for clothes online shouldn't present a problem,and it's a lot cheaper if you know where to look ;)
    exactly

and it sound slike u do know where t look

directions pweeZ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

You could have a look at this page of online mens clothes shops that deliver to Ireland.

Happy Shopping

Advertisement