Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

have a look at this fella!

Options
  • 31-07-2006 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Was just browsing youtube and found this cheeky chappy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99yYHAVN5k

Is it me or is this possibly the worst interview ofany product ever ?

And did hesay his name is rodney wendell? A relation to johnathan ' fatal1ty ' wendell perhaps ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Thats 3dgameman. He does video reviews, where a company(doesnt matter which) sends him a product and he gives a glowing review. He is possibly the most biased reviewer on the net.

www.3dgameman.com

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

check out his "up my own arse" 700th review...

"2000 hello again my name is rodney reynolds 2001 hello again my name is rodney reynolds 2002 hello again my name is rodney reynolds 2003 hello again my name is rodney reynolds ... "

what a plank, and is it me or does he smile at the end of his vids like those guys who hang around playgrounds?

Still he obviously gets a load of gear for free, if you knew you could get a load of pc gear for free by giving it a glowing review, wouldn't you do it?

*hmm sell my soul for a new pc, or stick with this 15+ fps pos... Where do I sign please?*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

A$$hole

Advertisement