Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vaguest ever what is this song? request

Options
  • 31-07-2006 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

apologies in advance for the vagueness! there's this dancey / almost 80s synth vibe track (maybe off an ad??) and heard it in a pub the other night... and it's been in my head and is really annoying me. can't remember if there were words or not, but the main chorus tune part went 'duuuh de duuuh de duh' and like i say, it's synths/dancy. if anyone guesses this il be amazed and in awe!
    thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

If you substitute the duh du duhs for whistles it might just be "Young Folks" by Peter Bjorn and John.
    Here have a listen shower Pighead with your awe when I'm proved correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

no i love that peter bjorn and john song and tis not it :( actually now i think it's by mylo! dont know which song but at least its a start!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭ZWEI_VIER_ZWEI

Eh...your du deh is very vague, but I'll take a guess at In My Arms by Mylo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Well if you think it's Mylo then listen to the clips from his album here since it's likely on there if it is him.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000E1XO6C/sr=1-1/qid=1154447293/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-1410990-0713745?ie=UTF8&s=music

Most of Mylo's stuff has turned up in ads, many of them on TV3.

Your duh de duuh de duuuhs....do they refer to missing lyrics, a bassline or a chord/synth?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

Trio - De Da Da Da?

• Advertisement
Advertisement