Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private threads

Options
  • 31-07-2006 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭

I feel like a tool posting this. A spanner for the sake of the argument:)

How do I get to private forums (Spell Czechs in my case, I've been invited previously) without having to look for a link in someone's signature?

The Hosted category has been fcuked up beyond all recognition (no offence Cloud:o ). I can't see where to find the forum.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Well on the index page on the left hand side, theres a list of filters, "All, Subscribed, Private, etc." Click the Private on and it'll filter all your posts to the forums you are a member of. You can always add the forum to your Subbed menu, it'll save you having to remember and have all your frequently used forums in the same place.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Yeah, I never noticed that on the home page before:o

Thanks.

Advertisement