Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J2ME Game Programming by Martin Wells

Options
  • 01-08-2006 8:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi,

I want to buy this book. Does anyone know of a cheap enough book vendors that might supply it. I don't have a credit card, only a laser. most online places (all the reasonably priced ones apparantly) only take visa/mastercard/american express.

alternatively; can anyone recommend a physical Book Shop in Dublin

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Hodges & Figgis and Waterstones are probably the two biggest bookshops in Ireland and they're both right beside each other. You'll find just about anything between them, and if not, they'll order it in.

btw, I'm pretty sure you cant order online with a laser card, anywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭SteamTrean

Thanks I'll look those up, but you certainly can buy online with a laser card. I was about to purchase said book for 65 yoyos from buy4now.ie (easons) but thought better of it.

It might be worht your while ringing ahead to various bookshops (Golden Pages) and seeing if any of them have it in stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭akari no ryu

Urm... you can.
    I just bought two tickets to the US with my laser card on lastminute.ie

Urm... you can.
    I just bought two tickets to the US with my laser card on lastminute.ie
    /me cowers in shame

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

SteamTrean wrote:
    Hi,

I want to buy this book. Does anyone know of a cheap enough book vendors that might supply it. I don't have a credit card, only a laser. most online places (all the reasonably priced ones apparantly) only take visa/mastercard/american express.

alternatively; can anyone recommend a physical Book Shop in Dublin

Thanks.

I bought my copy in Hodges Figgis if I remember rightly. Can't remember what I paid for it, but I didn't think it was 65E anyway.

Advertisement