Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playlist 31/07/06

• 01-08-2006 9:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭

www.xfmdublin.com

1. The Maytals “Never You Change”
    2. Lupen Crook “Indigenous Syringes And A Silver Boot…For Sam” - album "Accidents Occur Whilst Sleeping" out now on Tap N Tin Records. www.lupencrook.co.uk ; www.tapntinrecords.co.uk
    3. Tunng “Man In The Box”
    4. Camera Obscura “Dory Previn”
    5. Au Revoir Simone “Through The Backyards”
    6. Barzin “Just More Drugs”
    7. Lower Forty-Eight “I Am A Rogue State”
    8. Your Black Star “Why Do I Wait”
    9. The Victorian English Gentlemens Club “Such A Chore”
    10. Dermot Byrne “From What I’m Told” – Dermot plays the Café Bewley’s Theatre on Saturday 5th August. €7 in.
    11. Clayhill “One Nerve” - single out now on Eat Sleep Records. http://www.clayhillmusic.com/main/index.php
    12. Viva Voce “Never Be Like Yesterday”
    13. The Russian Futurists “The Plight Of The Flightless Bird”
    14. Errors “Crew Cut”
    15. Tortoise “Waihopai”
    16. Das Bierbeben “Warum Faltest Du Die Hande”
    17. El Perro Del Mar “This Loneliness”
    18. Andrew Bird “Fake Palindromes”
    19. Didier Super “Eh Bein, T’es Con”
    20. Whirlwind Heat “Backhand” – “Air Miami” single out this week on Brille Records. www.brillerecords.com
    21. Good Shoes “Wrong And Right” – “All In My Head” single out now on Brille Records. www.brillerecords.com
    22. The Blood Arm “Say Yes”
    23. The Sunshine Underground “Put You In Your Place”
    24. De Rosa “All Saints Day”
    25. the delgados “Lazarwalker”
    26. Clearlake “It’s Getting Light Outside”
    27. The Russian Futurists “Let’s Get Ready To Crumble”
    28. Camera Obscura “Phil And Don”

The Russian Futurists and Camera Obscura both play Whelan’s on Thursday 10th August and Sun 20th August respectively. Very recommended gigs.
    www.russianfuturists.com ; www.camera-obscura.net

You can catch a random repeat of this show at www.xfmdublin.com until the next live program. Going on holidays now, so that’ll be in a couple of weeks.

Listen to Xfm online, launch radio at: http://www.xfmdublin.com. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 viva el tequila

Hej!

will try to catch one repeat, missed last night (stuffing Greek food in the local restaurant).

Next week for me: El perro del mar at La Route du Rock St Malo. Not so exotic, but looks like a good program.

Have a great holiday (to what exotic country this time?)!

/den svenska hunden

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

Hej Tequila Beckie!

I haven't been in years but I'd a great time on both occasions I went to La Route Du Rock festival. Gigs start late so you can enjoy the beach during the day and, hopefully, the sun, and they finish late.
    Just one stage too at the time (maybe two now?) so you're not missing out on anything that might happen at another stage. Other people will argue that with multiple stages you could have the choice between 2 great acts and 3 ****ty ones at any given time. But I think the slim line-up at La Route Du Rock is great quality.

My holidays won't be exotic either this time but I'm still expecting a lot of good time from them. I'll be spending a couple of days at home before Babass drives us down to the Pyrenees where we'll catch up with Daddy Xavier.

Have a great time!

den svenska hunden too

Val

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

jaazez.

Advertisement