Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Confusion with a girl...

• 01-08-2006 9:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭

Can I start by saying a big WHAT THE ****?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Met this girl Saturday 2 weeks ago. Shes a friend of a friend and we really hit it off, spent the night together etc etc. She lives a bit away so I havent seen her since but we kept in touch through texts. On Thursday she told me she liked me, so I arranged a meeting for today which shes blown off and thursday which she has also now blown off. Shes barely said 2 words to me through text since Thursday too.

Was she just wrecking my head or what? The whole vibe im getting is a complete lack of interest, but why did she say she liked me then?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Was she just wrecking my head or what? The whole vibe im getting is a complete lack of interest, but why did she say she liked me then?

Why don't you ring her and ask her?

No one here is going to be able to give you a definitive answer, all that can happen is people will add to your speculation.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭AnitaMcCluskey

Nah, don't bother. Move on. She is playing games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Bluetonic wrote:
    Why don't you ring her and ask her?

dont ring and ask her for gods sake, that would freak her out and make you look like an idiot..

Just leave it be, dont bother txting her if she seems to have no interest, if she is interested she'll txt you. Dont chase after her, just move on man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

yeah i agree move on she obviously either hasn't the balls to follow through ith likin you or she doen't know what she want

i wouldn't want someone like that around tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Darren1o1

Why not enquire subtly about it through your mutual friend, you did say she was a friend of a friend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Forget about it. Simple as that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

OP,you didn't schedule a sex meeting did you? I mean,you did invite her out,no expectations style right? For a meal/drink or something?

If she got the impression that you only wanted to meet up for more sex,after she admited to liking you,then maybe that scared her off.

Also,if that's not the case,then maybe she just told you she likes you to see if you'd say it back,thus giving herself a confidence boost. Some people have been known to do crap like that. Actually,I have a mate who's a bit strange and that's exactly the kind of thing she'd do....Hope it wasn't her.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I think U should leave it.
    Sounds like just a one night stand.
    I'm not so sure that U can make anything when 'the deed' happens
    too soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

leave it be, defo sounds like she has calmed her intrest down a bit. maybe as said above it was a confidence boost to know someone had an intrest in her, sure who wouldnt feel good about that.

but for your sake i would leave it be, if she was really intrested she would have met you and she would definately be putting a bit more imput into her texts.

Advertisement