Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jan to Discovery?

Options
  • 01-08-2006 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭

Any truth in the rumours folks of Jan Ullrich being currently in talks with a move to Discovery?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

Well Discovery's paceline newslettter said they were going to announce a 'big' new lead rider soon but I would still be very surprised if it was Jan.

My money is more on Leipheimer and there has also been talk that Landis was going to join. I find it hard to see Jan riding outside of a german team but this may now change due to his disgust at the way TMobile treated him.

Discovery would be perfect for Jan but I still dont know if I'd like to see that scenario.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭GP

He will still need to be proven innocent of the allegations of drug taking which are still ongoing. I can't see anyone touching him at the moment...

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭crashoveroid

Its out Levi for Discovery 2007

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

Wasn't much of a surprise either in fairness was it!

Advertisement