Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sign in and access problems

Options
  • 01-08-2006 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭

I seem to go into a sign in loop when traversing between the new fs sale forum and boards.ie. I can't sign in, it says welcome stevjazzx and then redirects me back to sign in again.AHHHHH
    I have to close out of boards and reopen the web page.

Also when I click the find all posts by stevejazzx i get a message saying I don't have permission to do it? I used to be able to do this.

If a mod can solve either of these that'd be great.

Thanks

steve

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Firstly for the login issue: have you tried clearing your cookies and starting again?

Secondly - the advanced search has been switched off for a wee while. It was switched off due to server load and speed problems. Check the Feedback forum for more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

Doh.! cookies were the problem with the sign in loop

Shame about that show post s thing hope it its back soon.

thanks

steve

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Cool. Yeah, the advanced search is badly missed by all (except mods and subscribers who have access to it). I think the Admins have said that they will be bringing it back in the medium term timescale iirc.

Advertisement