Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mercedes E220 Estate

Options
  • 01-08-2006 10:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I am selling my 1995 Merc E220 Estate (auto). It has done 144,000 miles and is in superb condition. It is Very dark metallic blue with no bumps or scratches. It has a Full Service History and has been very well maintained. It has electric sunroof/Windows/Mirrors, driver/pass airbags, abs, 7 seats. Absolutely beautiful car - reason for selling is that as a student I just cant afford tax/insurance anymore..! Absolutely any test welcome, €7000 or nearest offer!

craigieg@tcd.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

you're suppose to use adverts.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Please go to adverts.ie.

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement