Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pete and Jennie on last nights live stream...

Options
  • 01-08-2006 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

I flicked over to the live show last night and was greeted with an almost full screen shot of Jennie’s behind. After about 5 seconds Petes face came into shot. Almost cheek to cheek Pete gave one of his characteristic funny looks and the camera pulled back to view them pulling and pushing each other around in the bathroom. It was such a bizarre thing to see that it cracked me up! :D

I haven’t seen much of the show lately, haven’t seen much TV at all to be honest, but its great to see characters and humour replacing the b*t*hing and hysterics of the first 8 odd weeks. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

K_user wrote:
    characters and humour
    ROFL:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

K_user wrote:
    I haven’t seen much of the show lately, haven’t seen much TV at all to be honest, but its great to see characters and humour replacing the b*t*hing and hysterics of the first 8 odd weeks. :)
    To clarify - I was referring to last nights show - and not just Pete and Jennie! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

ROFL:D
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

K_user wrote:
    ROFL

Haven't a clue what you're on about in your original post though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

K_user wrote:
    Forgive me for my vagueness, you seemed to imply in your original post that the inhabitants of the house in someway posessed characters and senses of humour which might invoke one's interest. I laughed at the suggestion.
    ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Go back to work Sean !

Advertisement