Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rowing

• 01-08-2006 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi,

I know this isn't technically the right place to post this, but can't find any forum for rowing!

I'm just wondering is there any rowing clubs in the Dublin area that accept new members? I did rowing in college last year (Cork), so would like to keep it up now that I moved to Dublin, but have been looking around and can't find any rowing clubs (plenty sailing clubs!).

Any suggestions would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Pigeon Reaper

Try Neptune or Commercial rowing club at Islandbridge. I don't think Municipal is taking anyone. I don't have the numbers to hand as I haven't rowed for a few years. I know Neptune still have novice crews so if you don't feel like going out racing in an elite eight you can still have fun and train.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

Neptune are taking on new people :)

Advertisement