Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help finding name of song and artist.

Options
  • 01-08-2006 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a song that goes like this?
    Part of the chorus:
    "Shoobi dooobi dooo" The singer then screams the rest of the line in this weird hi pitched voice. Its an old song, think it was back in the 80s.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

"Shoobi dooobi dooo" => "Strangers in the Night" ???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Not Frank Sinatra anyway.
    It kinda goes "Sha la la la la, sha la la la la, sha la la la la, la la la laaa. Shoobi doobi doooooooo........ Ahhhhhhhh" Thats wher she screams the last part. Havent gota clue who sings it or what the name of the song is. I think its ment to be one of the worst songs in history, but it had me in skits laughing!! :D Wud just love to know what the name of it is and who sings it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Rantorama

Sounds a bit like Minnie Riperton - Loving you

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep.. Minnie Riperton would have been my first guess too!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,582 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

yup, certainly sounds like Loving You is easy cos you're beautiful, shooby dooby doowoo *me pinches balls to squeeze high notes* AH AW AW AW AWWWW

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

COuld be Shoo-Be-Doo-Be-Doo-Da-Day, an old Motown songs that's been covered by loads of singers/groups

My mint Tesla Model 3 for quick sale

Tesla Model 3 link

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Rantorama wrote:

Yay! Thats the one!!! Thank u!! ;)

Advertisement