Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

messy sex

• 01-08-2006 2:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I don't want to sound disgusting but the other night in bed with my bf I got very excited and I squirted... I can't explain it but I came hard and it did make a mess of the place. It hasn't happened before and I got very embarrased about it. He said it turned him on he'd though of "watersports" before but to meet a woman who could squirt was something he's always wanted to experience. I feel weird now because it hasn't happened before and don't know if it would happen again and I don't know how normal this is, has anyone else experienced it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I have had this a few times, It happens when you have a orgasm from either clitoral stimulation, or penatrative sex. Some women can do it, and others cant. not a big deal really

*edit*

Not me squirting, the partener at the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Watersports tends to refer to urination, not to female ejaculation.

http://www.sexuality.org/l/sex/gspotfaq.html
    # WHAT IS THE G-SPOT?
    The Grafenberg spot is an area on the anterior or front wall of the vagina, between the opening and the cervix, which is often found to be extremely sensitive to stimulation. It is hypothesized that the G-spot is either 1) a bundle of nerves coming from the clitoris, or 2) a gland or series of glands that produces lubrication. It is thought to be perhaps analagous to the prostate gland in men.
    # WHAT IS FEMALE EJACULATION?
    Female ejaculation is the expelling of fluid from or around the urethra. This fluid is not urine, and is often accompanied by a powerful orgasm. Stimulation of the G-Spot is thought to potentially cause this.

It is normal for a lot of women and you seemed to enjoy it as you did say you were very excited at the time. It is nice that you had such a wonderful experience and that your partner wasn't repulsed by it seem to be the oppsite.

I would suggest you do some reading up and have a talk to him about it and make sure that just cos it is something new that he can pester you about it.

If you are going to try for that event again then take some practical precautsions like drinking water before hand and afterwards and having a towel handy or placing on beneath the pair of you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Don't feel bad about it at all.

I would love to be with a woman who could do that. It's something I've wanted to experience since I've first heard about it.
    Think of it from his point of view. He probably thinks he's so good at it that he made you squirt all over the place. I'd say he's quite smitten with himself and definitely not thinking anything weird about you.

lucky fecker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

maybe a plastic bed sheet. or doing it in the shower/bath.

Im not being cat. its just matresses cant be cheap to get properly cleaned. As the last time it happened with me and a ex there was a hell of alot of liquid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

yeah watersports is weeing not ejaculation

anyway from a male point of view its an extreme compliment to see a girl react like that is brilliant.

a for the mess i thik even if any man was to be repulsed by it i think the ego would kick in and he'd look at the mess and say 'i did that' :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Welcome to female ejaculation ;)
    Doesn't happen to everyone but you were obviously having a jolly nice time girl so if it happens again just enjoy the ride (ahem) and be glad that you're a perfectly normal orgasmic individual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

He probably thinks he's "The Sh!t"!

Nothing to be bothered about at all.

He very likely loves it, and you obviously do too! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ron.dolan

Dont get that stuff in your eyes though! Seriously acidic and it burns!

I kid you not!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks for the feedback. I do know the difference between watersports and ejaculation, I just mentioned that he says he has thought about it and that this excited him too. I guess it's not uncommon then and it's good to know I'm not alone on this one. I just thought it wasn't common and if other women had done it before did they feel like this too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

ron.dolan wrote:
    Dont get that stuff in your eyes though! Seriously acidic and it burns!

I kid you not!

I certainly have never heard that before, but i do know that it can be infulenced by what a person had been eating and drinking be the male or female.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

there is a whole markt in the adult entertainment industry for 'squirting' now and a lot of the films are top sellers and women are hired because they have these 'talents'

so u certainly aren't alone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

yeah, no need to worry what so ever. i was with a girl who would squirt when she had a few orgasms together and we were realy heated. some guys might be wierd about it but i dont think most would be fine or even enjoy it the same way some girls are wierd about a guy squirting on them and others like/love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

what you are describing seems to be female ejaculation. I have a partner who regularly does that, to a distance of about 2 or three feet.
    i think its brilliant tbh. Ok it makes the sheets messy but what the hell, the smile on both our faces is worth it and thats what washing machines are for.

Good for you!

a quote attributed to woody allen

Questioner: "is sex dirty"
    Allen: "only if done right"

Advertisement