Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair Tips

• 01-08-2006 3:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    I like the way my hair looks after having a shower and I would like it to stay that way when dry - unfortunately it goes fluffy and wiry and I certainly don't like this...

Is there any hair products that I can use that would keep it as it is when it's wet (minus the wetness part obviously :) - would prefer not to carry a bucket of water around with me...)

🤪

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

John Freida Frizz Ease Emergency serum is very rich and might do the job. Put it on wet hair and it limits the frizz slightly. It comes in a narrow purple bottle.... you're a girl right? If you're a girl that's my suggestion, no offence... it won't look wet though that's the only thing if that's what you're after

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

:( I'm a boy... :(

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭sonofsam

wet look gel ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

fish do good stuff, i liked their hair clay, but it seems to have disapeared, like kaiser soze

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Is there anything you can put in moderately wet hair that provides some amount of hold but not too much...

Had been using the wet look gel but looks a bit artificial in the end...
    Was recommended Hair Spray once, dunno if that would work.

Also - sorry for dropping the testosterone level in the forum :)

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Wella has loads of different strengths on wet look gel. Don't use hair spray as it tends to make hair look greasy. I tried the John Freida Frizz Ease but it's just over expensive. The only thing that works is the spray, which, makes your hair look greasy. But Wella is pretty good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Why did you type Wella like that?

Do you work for them?? :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

There's 3 wella's that I know of, and thats the one I was talking about

Advertisement