Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euphony

Options
  • 01-08-2006 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Has anybody heard of the telephone company Euphony? Im looking for some feedback and any recommendations?:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Mark1

Euphony is a marketing company thet operates in several countries. Idea is you get "customer" to leave current provider and get billed "less" by Euphony and agent gets a %. As call charges get less with many people on flat rate with free calls this % in many countries now not worth much. Of agents I know most of income is/was from new recruits joining not on turnover.
    If all "income" in a company was from new recruits it would be an illegal pyramid scheme.
    If you are looking to earn some extra cash join an organisation that has real products or services that you supply to real customers. It is then a real business even if you do not have an office or premises ie work from home.
    I am biased after trying several schemes I settled on Kleeneze, it has real products and you have real customers. The person you join with (sponsor) only makes money when you do. Start up cost is for registration and your catalogues. For info good and bad try www.kleeneze-ireland.eu/kleeneze
    What ever you decide to do only take advice from somebody who has knowledge in network marketing and being self-employed not from an aunty who once read an article......... or from your broke mates in the pub.
    If somebody is for you joining their network ask to see proof of their turnover and evidence of their regular income ( it does not have to be large if they are relatively new in the business) if they are not earning you are unlikely to either.
    If somebody is against, find out why,if it is that they, their brother, cousin or friend of same tried it 10 years ago for 2 weeks but did not attend any trainings those are hearsay opinions and not worth much.
    There are many genuine opportunities out there but many more dubious ones.
    Contact me if you wish.

Advertisement