Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sexy non-gf dreams

• 01-08-2006 9:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭

since i started going out with my girlfriend the frequency of erotic dreams ive been having has increasd a seriously big amount, but none of them are about her but more about her sisters and close friends,even though im not really attracted to them(well...)

explanation?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 amptypockets

wow i waas just goin g to post about something similar. i have never had these so-called "sexy" dreams before but the last few months its nearly every night. however these dreams are never about my fella always about famous people, including the whole cast of seinfeld!:eek: and other people off the telly. its very disconcerting as i often wake up in a sweat and have to laugh it off to himself, but i really dont understand what it is! help please?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It happens op, think nothing of it. It's not like I want to have sex with everybody I have dreamt about having it with. Nothing to worry about. Or, are you asking why you dream about them people? or about sex? or?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

It happens op, think nothing of it. It's not like I want to have sex with everybody I have dreamt about having it with. Nothing to worry about. Or, are you asking why you dream about them people? or about sex? or?

im just curious as to why its seems to be people my gf is particularly close to as opposed to random girls i know or famous roides

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's risque, they are on your mind actively during the day, etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Oobie

I had one of these last night about someone horrible. Felt disgusting when I woke up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I have a lot of dreams about sleeping with other women. Bit odd.

Apparently though,dreaming about people of the same sex means that you are at ease with yourself and appreciate yourself etc.

Kinda makes sense.

Advertisement