Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 up this week

Options
  • 01-08-2006 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

Imogen, Jenni, Mikey and Susie.

who goes?

i don't give a rats ass. they all suck.

except for imogen and jenni who are pleasing to the eye.

who goes? 24 votes

Imogen
    0% 0 votes
    Jenni
    29% 7 votes
    Mikey
    8% 2 votes
    Susie
    62% 15 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

Imogen is about as interesting as watching paint dry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Hope Mikey goes this week. He can never be wrong it seems. Bit of an asshat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Id love to see Dim go, but I think it will be susie...

to be honest i dont even care, they are all boring, the whole show is gone to pot since nikki left

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

agreed.

like to see susie go and then fall down a mineshaft or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Suzie to go, as the third worst housemate of the year, after Dawn Bonnie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I reckon it'll be Susie but I'd love to see Mikey go. His reasons for nominating Jennie were hilarious. The boy described himself to a tee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Susie to go. If only because she said to Imogen the other night that the rest of the housemates are boring.

Hello Pot, Kettle calling!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 comphreak

Maybe think abit tactically here. Either Imogen or Mikey should go so that Richard has a better chance of staying. If Suzie goes that means less votes towards Mikey, Imogen and the other annoying ones....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I like Mikey but he's being a cúnt lately. However,I'm sick of this $hit! Everytime the boring people are up they never go out because someone good starts acting like a dope and the public seem to forget about voting out the boring ones and get rid of the good one instead,just because they were acting the b0llox.

Just focus on getting Imogen and Susie out. Then vote out Mikey if you like. He won't win anyway so what does it matter?

Keep the entertainment in.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I reckon it'll be Susie but I'd love to see Mikey go. His reasons for nominating Jennie were hilarious. The boy described himself to a tee.
    They all seem to do that for some reason. It was particulary apparent with Mikey last night. When he had the argument with Glynn he kept asking Glynn why was he making a big deal out of it and that he shouldn't take things to heart so much. Likewise when he had that little spat with Aisleyne he accused her of over-reacting when he was the one making the bigger deal of an off the cuff remark.

I remember reading somewhere (a long time ago) that people tend to dislike the characteristics in other people that are most apparent in themselves and conversely, they are attracted to the qualites that they are lacking.

Anyway, enough of the psychobabble, Mikey is favorite to go with the Bookies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Susie will stay as her husband will throw more money at the Producers to fiddle it. Hes probably bangin' anything will a pulse whilst his stripper wife is in the BB house. I hate Susie, she flaunts around all day with her fake tits hanging out and then acts like the mother hen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Following the continued predictability of every other eviction this year, Susie will be leaving this week:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

julep wrote:
    Imogen, Jenni, Mikey and Susie.

who goes?

i don't give a rats ass. they all suck.

except for imogen and jenni who are pleasing to the eye.

Couldn't care less, get rid of them all if possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

I'd like it to be Susie - for being boring, stuck up and ignorant (as Richard observed, her comments on the Welsh language will ensure the whole of Wales votes her out). But the editing appears to be very 'anti-Mikey' this week, so who knows...

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Although I don't particularly have anything against Suzie I think her 'morals' are all messed up. She has particular difficulty with people who swear and talk about sex. Clearly there is a lot worse things you could be doing. She acts all innocent and sweet but I bet ya she is a right gooer in the bedroom if ya know what I mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

AthAnRi wrote:
    Although I don't particularly have anything against Suzie I think her 'morals' are all messed up. She has particular difficulty with people who swear and talk about sex. Clearly there is a lot worse things you could be doing. She acts all innocent and sweet but I bet ya she is a right gooer in the bedroom if ya know what I mean.
    ewwwwwwwwww
    i did not want that image:D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,510 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

A goer is one thing, but a gooer brings up a whole other set of mental images.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Stupid UK audience, they're going to vote out Mikey, just when he's finding his voice.

He is favourite with the bookies, which means he is certain to, they havent been wrong yet, which means Endemol are telling them voting patterns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I hope he does go, just to see the look on his face.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I hope he does go, just to see the look on his face.

Fair enough, but who is gonna argue with Jennie next week. Nobody thats who, it will be one big love-in with tea, hair-up and make-up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

AthAnRi wrote:
    she appeared naked in a music video (on you tube somewhere. someone posted about it here a few weeks back), she strips in dingy pubs for little or no money and she had her breasts surgically enhanced.
    the word "hypocrite" springs to mind.

Advertisement