Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Childcare Supplement

Options
  • 01-08-2006 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭

Has anybody recieved this yet

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

14th of august isnt it?

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭boardsdotie

Where did you hear that date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

On the front of possibly every post office or free money shop in ireland.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭pokerwidow

I think it is supposed to be given out on the second Monday of August, October and then December. Not 100% sure of the months, but it was on the rollercoaster site recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭boardsdotie

pokerwidow wrote:
    I think it is supposed to be given out on the second Monday of August, October and then December. Not 100% sure of the months, but it was on the rollercoaster site recently.

Thanks for the info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Dreamer 7

I was on to these guys yesterday and the payments are as follows, 14th Aug., 9th Oct., and 11th Dec.
    Yay a little sonmethin just b4 crimbo!

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

I got a letter by post yesterday, summary as follows:

2006 payments:

Monday 14th August, 9th October and 11th December.

2007 onwards payments:

From 2007 payment will be made on the second Monday of April, July, October and December.

Contact No. for more info is Lo Call 1890 60 50 40

You collect the payment at the same post office you collect your children's allowance/child benefit. You need your social services card to claim it. You should have gotten one in the post, if not ring them asap.

The December one will be handy for Santa alright :)

Advertisement