Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Webspace

• 01-08-2006 10:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

Hey, I was wondering has anybody else been experiencing issues with their NTL webspace? I can log in, View the files etc... But what ever I add to the webspace or even delete from the webspace... It doesnt change whats in my web space. When I look at it in my browser whats on it, it doesnt change but yet Core FTP seems to delete it and upload to it.

Basically I cant edit whats on my web space although the software makes it appear to be..

Anybody else got any of these issue's with their NTL webspace ?

Hj

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

Did you not get this e-mail from NTL ?

Important Customer Notice

We are making some changes to our systems as part of a package of customer service improvements.

We will be upgrading our broadband systems between Friday 28th July and Tuesday 1st August, during this time some broadband customers may experience temporary difficulties when attempting to administer or change their ntlworld settings or services such as:

Accessing ntlworld email accounts via web mail
    Adding extra mailboxes
    Redirecting email
    Setting up an auto reply
    Changing a user name and password
    Amending ntlworld personal web space

From 1st August, a small number of customers who had previously used an *@ntlworld.com email address to access services will need to switch to the appropriate *@ntlworld.ie alternative, which can be accessed via the new and improved ntlworld web mail interface.

Once the upgrade of our broadband systems is complete you may be required to restart your PC and cable modem. The changes should not affect your broadband service in any other way.

For further updates on this or any other issues affecting your Internet service, please call our Customer Service centre on 1800 321 321.

Thank you for your patience during this upgrade period. We apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused.

ntlworld Customer Service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭_CyRuSS_

weird, I never got that email... anyway I haven't checked FTP or anything, but the homepage.ntlworld.ie/myusername address doesn't work anymore since the changeover... funny tho, uk one works fine, homepage.ntlworld.com/myusername hehe, probably not for long tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

No I didn't get that email. I don't see how I could anyway, I Dont have any email address registered with NTL as I never used and of the email address you get along with you're package. So now I need to find out how I can ammend my webspace. Thanks for the tips,

Hj

Advertisement