Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Censorship

Options
  • 01-08-2006 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

So,

Will dennis let you talk freely about what happens at his gigs?? Would you have been able to break the story about the things that i'm afraid to mention here for fear of a ban. I mean if he is prepared to sue boards then what hope have you. Roll on the propoganda. I was very happy when you got the licence but when I actually think about who got the licence I'm quite sad..

ABC1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Well first of all, there is a request from Boards.ie that any issue regarding MCD cannot be discussed and will result in a one week ban so, respecting this, I cannot discuss any specifics.

The general answer to any question regarding the controlling of content is that of course is that Phantom FM will be bound by the laws of libel and defamation just like any other radio station, Tv Station, press publication or website. We will make whatever editorial decisions we feel are responsible in a given situation as we have always done.

Its a pity youre sad about us getting the licence now, particularly prejudging us before we even get on air.

Kind Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

Advertisement