Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Dreams

Options
  • 02-08-2006 2:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭

I had a dream where I was atop a windy moorish hilltop. Storm clouds chased across the hills and out of the mist rode a white horse with a medieval knight as its rider. He was wearing chain mail and a tabbard with a peculiar symbol on it and he was very very handsome with dark hair. He dismounted his horse lifted me up in his strong arms (he was very tall by the way) and sat me on his fine steed and we rode across the hills to a beautifull palace where the sun always shone. I also had a dream that when I grew up I would be an astronaut, I would be a millionaire before I turned 25 and that I would live in a fab house i designed myself set in a few acres of grounds.
    what do these dreams mean...
    I was between the ages of 4 and 14 having these dreams on a reguluar basis.
    what does it mean if they havent come true... should i call a therapist now???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Ridire_Dubh

May I be of service?;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

scorplett wrote:
    I had a dream where I was atop a windy moorish hilltop. Storm clouds chased across the hills and out of the mist rode a white horse with a medieval knight as its rider. He was wearing chain mail and a tabbard with a peculiar symbol on it and he was very very handsome with dark hair. He dismounted his horse lifted me up in his strong arms (he was very tall by the way) and sat me on his fine steed and we rode across the hills to a beautifull palace where the sun always shone.

It's quite clear you are looking for a man of a sensitive and romantic nature who will sweep you off your feet...

Good luck with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭scorplett

but I found such a man... lucky me but I cant seem to persuade him to wear chainmail

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

scorplett wrote:
    but I found such a man... lucky me but I cant seem to persuade him to wear chainmail

How about Kevlar? It's the contemporary version of chainmail.:D

Advertisement