Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom bnroadband upgrade

• 02-08-2006 8:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hello,

due to continued over-use of the broadband at home, I went for the eircom home starter upgrade from the time option. Received the new router etc and went to install last night. Everything seemed to be going fine uptil the last step (redirecting - detecting my network settings) when it said my settings couldn't be detected and try again, which still didn't work.
    anyone else having this trouble and how was it sorted?

I uninstalled the original router supplied and then attempted to install the new one, does anyone know if I'm meant to keep the original one installed? I re-installed that original one anyway so I can work off that in the meantime but it's not ideal, is it!

Cheers
    PF

Advertisement