Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why I hate Admins

Options
  • 02-08-2006 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

<edit>no airtime for you
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

By admins do you mean mods?

I don't like the fact that you've spammed this thread on numerous fora by the way. However, can you expand on your problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

KingMe wrote:
    They are drunk with power

And alcohol. God I love a good drunken banning spree. My treat to myself after a hard day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭NutJob

Try IRC for real examples of drunk with power, here we only have Drunk Power. :)

To be honest i have yet to have even my most bs posts removed by mods(there have been many).

But i have a strange feeling from the tag u ment games admins (if ud did ur dealing with 12 year olds with power and thats a Hell Yea)
    Tags: Why I hate Admins games game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yep, nothing makes me feel bigger than banning random users. Hahahaha. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Quick question, how is his post count 0? :confused: Was this done by an Admin or is this actually a bot expoiting a weakness in the Vbulletin system?

May as well ask seeing as how the thread is a load of poo anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

He did have a post count of 7 but I mass deleted his threads that he had placed on various fora. Not sure why it's now 0 though, it should be 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I'll give you an "Oh no" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

This person had abviously only registered to troll his message or has reregistered.

He is banned and will not get any airtime here as a result of this approach.

Vex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KingMe

<edit>no airtime for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Gordon wrote:
    He did have a post count of 7 but I mass deleted his threads that he had placed on various fora. Not sure why it's now 0 though, it should be 1.

Thanks Gordon, pretty weird alright, was this thread restored after mass delete? Still should have incremented his post count I imagine. Not that I'd know, I'm definitely not an expert! Life's little mysteries...curiouser and curiouser :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement