Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashes Against the Grain

• 02-08-2006 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭

anyone got this album yet? Agalloch arent a band i've known for a long time, but they've quickly become one of my favourite bands, and the new album is ****ing great. Fire Above, Ice Below in particular is a great track.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Great release.
    Dare I say it? The best of 2006?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Arucard

its definitely one of them. remember tho, 10,000 Days was released this year too ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

They're a band I've been meaning to check out, but damn, I've just not been buying CDs at all lately. I'd say I bought maybe 2 new CDs since I got back from Japan. If I ever getting around to it, I'll definetly try and check them out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭LightofDarkness

It's pretty good. One thing I don't like though is the guitar tone, which reminds me of Linkin Park. But I would certainly give it 8.5/10. Another great release!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

They're a band I've been meaning to check out, but damn, I've just not been buying CDs at all lately. I'd say I bought maybe 2 new CDs since I got back from Japan. If I ever getting around to it, I'll definetly try and check them out.
    Try The Mantle first. That's the album that got me into them. and do it....NOW!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Arucard

take some time to go here -> www.myspace.com/agalloch ;)

Advertisement