Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going online with my slimline ps2

• 02-08-2006 12:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

Ok, i want to play pro evolution 5 online with my ps2. Its a slimline model. Do i need to get a ps2 network adapter for it or is that already in the unit? I notice that theres a network access port on the back, is that all i need - just plug in my broadband cable in my room into the back of the ps2?

Thats what i did so far and it doesnt work for me, i set up the network automatically assigning things like the IP address and the DNS as i do for my PC in my room but when i goto test connection settings, the ps2 goes away doing something and then reports back a couple of minutes later with connection problems??

Help will be really appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 shortie989

i thought u couldn't go online with a slimline PS2 cos they hav no expansion bay like the normal model?

Advertisement