Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

a birthday present question...

• 02-08-2006 1:43pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭

hey there, im considering buying the girlfriend a Motorola v3x on vodafone ready to go for her birthday, only thing thats putting me off is she wants a flash, cant find it listed on any specs here or on the net so i dont think its included is it? should i just splash out the extra 50 euro and buy her a 6680? i have a 6680 and dont mind getting her one but im wondering can i buy fascias anywhere in Dublin or do i need to buy it online? thanks folks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I would go for the nokia, as for fascias, get them on the web as they will probably cost a fortune in the shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 sonnyboy

Ive had both, i definatly get the 6680, the V3x feels like a toy. The V3x DOES have a flash. At least with the 6680 you can buy a girly pink cover for the gal ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

ahh heres the kicker :( was in the talk to me vodafone store on mainstreet swords today and the guy started telling me to hang on for the new line of phones...looking at the new vodafone catalogue and the 6680 aint in it but the n 70 and n73 is...along with the sony erricson v630i and the v800i...im totally stumped, i dont mind paying up 2 280 for the phone but i want,
    1.3+mp cam, flash,external memory and USB connection is a plus, Bluetooth obviously. and it has to RTG
    didnt wanna just get her the same as me but the n70 seems like a waste of the extra money seen as theres bugger all difference, anyone else got reccomendations?

Advertisement