Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any good Crash Repair people??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

In Dublin, try carcraft in Ballybough.
    They'll give you an honest opinion on the cost of the fix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Bitsie

Do they not just deal with smaller stuff like just scratches and scuffs rather than big dents?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

depends on the extent of the damage, carcraft are very good but looking at your pics it seems like a lot of work needed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

C&F Motors in Deerpark do crash repairs aswell!! Give them a buzz and see!!

steve06 wrote:
    depends on the extent of the damage, carcraft are very good but looking at your pics it seems like a lot of work needed.

well you can see that from the pics posted..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I use Crofton Motors in Sundrive. Not the cheapest, but good quality work and honest advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Dont have the details to hand but Adelaide motors are very good. Again, not the cheapest but quality work. They have one of the ovens for drying the paint quickly. Based in Tallaght.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

You need a new rear door. repair to the door, Arch.
    Carcarft wont go near it, main garages will want you to get a new rear door,
    possibly a new front, cant tell from pic.

My two cents, go to a backdoor garage around richmond road there are loads they'll dolly up you rear and repair the front and arch,

Either way

Carcarft: --

Main garage: 1500 - 2000

Backdoor garage: no more than a Grand

-VB-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

I'm not looking for the job by the way but expect to pay around 5 or 600 euros to repair that , your repainting 2 doors and the rear quarter panel plus the bodywork. It would probably be around 1000 euros in Dublin I suppose.;) :) Not that it would be a better job you'll pay more there in my experience anyway.

Volvoboy wrote:
    You need a new rear door. repair to the door, Arch.
    Carcarft wont go near it, main garages will want you to get a new rear door,
    possibly a new front, cant tell from pic.

My two cents, go to a backdoor garage around richmond road there are loads they'll dolly up you rear and repair the front and arch,

Either way

Carcarft: --

Main garage: 1500 - 2000

Backdoor garage: no more than a Grand

-VB-

well i got a quote of 700 ffrom carcraft last night.....i think thats pretty good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭kopijacked

I got work done by carcraft before and they did an excellent job, and the price was right.

Would definetely consider going back to them for some work.

Advertisement