Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Webmail

• 02-08-2006 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

My e-mail account stopped working on Saturday using my e-mail client. I couldn't login on webmail either. When I heard that there was maintenance being done, I assumed it was down due to this reason. Yesterday I tried to access my account again but it still didnt work. I then found a thread about the newsgroups and having to change from .ie to .com or vice versa. I changed my pop.ntlworld.ie to pop.ntlworld.com and it worked. I can also login to my webmail using the ntlworld.com site rather than the ntlworld.ie site.

My e-mail address is an ntlworld.com address.

Does anybody know why I cant login to the Irish webmail site or send/receive with my email client using the Irish POP server?

Also the e-mail that was sent around suggesting that anyone with *@ntlworld.com addresses should change to *@ntlworld.ie address. How can I change this when I cant access the account settings page on the ntlworld.ie site.

All of this changing around has me very confused indeed.

Advertisement