Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy days

Options
  • 02-08-2006 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I received all 7 renewed certs in the post this morning, thats quick in my book! I'd have to say my local Sarge is on the ball. how are the rest of you cordite junkies doing???:D

Hezz.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Terrier

Walked into the station Saturday Morning and got it all sorted in 5 mins!!
    First year all 4 certs were correct!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Sorted in five minutes last night. Same usual efficient level of service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭newby.204

Cert came, details were wrong, went down to FAO, the man is the soundest bloke ive ever come across. He changed all the details on the spot, said "it will be right for next year, you wanna pay now or pick it up later..."

didnt have the €25 but im gona go pick it up today.

On a side note went down before that to get licence and mentioned the words firearms cert to a new guard the child nearly pissed himself,
    i mean ive never seen someone stutter and stammer so much in my life.
    They must be scared to touch off certs unless the FAO is around. Although i prefer dealing directly with the FAO, rather than a middle man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Riggser

Hezz700 wrote:
    Hi all.

I received all 7 renewed certs in the post this morning

Hezz.

WHAT! My firearms officer can't string a 7 word sentence together when dealing with me.

Congratulations to anyone who were waiting with anticipation on a license(s) and got what their heart wished for, rare in my neck of the woods.

Advertisement