Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Know Fairview Area in Cavan Town.?

Options
  • 02-08-2006 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I was looking for somewhere to rent in Cavan for me and a friend to rent and I noticed one of the auctioneers has a place for rent in Fairview.

I think the area is near Connolly Street and the cinema.

The rent is quite low for the house so I was wondering if anyone knows this area and if it's an ok area...or is some reason for the rent being low...perhaps it's a rowdy area? Anyone know?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 BarneyMac

Fairview is a good area to live although if you find out the name of the road i can tell you for certain. There's an area of Dublin nearby called Summerhill which wouldn't be a great idea but Fairview is cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Poppet

Hi BarneyMac,

is that an area in Dublin called Fairview that you're talking about? The Fairview I had meant is in Cavan town.

Wasn't too sure if you meant Dublin there...

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Can't say I know Fairview, Poppet but if it is that area behind the cinema then I wouldn't really recommend it. It may be another area of the town though so don't make your mind up just yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 BarneyMac

Poppet wrote:
    Hi BarneyMac,

is that an area in Dublin called Fairview that you're talking about? The Fairview I had meant is in Cavan town.

Wasn't too sure if you meant Dublin there...

Sorry Poppet i misread the question...yes that's the Fairview in Dublin i was talking about....my apologies ;)

Advertisement