Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rifle Finally Sorted, albeit a different one!!!

Options
  • 02-08-2006 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭

Was originally going with a Brno in .17hmr, but the distirbutor was messing my dealer around so i went over and changed my deposit to a different rifle!!
    Actually i changed the whole package

.22wmr Brno
    Swift optics 6 - 24x50mm(mildot)
    Sportsmatch mounts
    Harris bipod

Total €825

Happy with the different rifle, a bit dissapointed that i couldnt get the gun i wanted, but hey those are the breaks.............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Well done newby - now you have to take a photo and post it to show off! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭newby.204

No problem ill get pick of the O/U too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

congrats man, happy shooting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Congrats on the rifle welcome to the 22wmr club you'll have to help me convince everyone else on here that its the best rimfire cartridge

Is it brno or cz? I thought brno didnt make new guns anymore but bumped into someone who said they bought a new brno in 17hmr the other day.

Its a brno, psitta no probs ill help ya. I picked .22wmr after the .17hmr fell through because i want to be able to take foxes as well as rabbits/vermin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

do you have any idea of the model and the year you'll have to get us some pics to show off your new purchase as well

brno make brilliant guns anyway so you shouldnt have any problems with realiability or accuracy.

I will dont worry wanna show off the O/U too, im gona get a lend of a
    digicam off a friend.

Advertisement