Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how powerful was your character???

Options
  • 02-08-2006 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

just a general question how power ful was your tidus character in ffX?????

mine
    8764hp
    normal attack=30000 avrg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shatners basoon

something like 13,000 hp
    all other stats maxed.
    yet i still couldn't beat dark anima :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I went in for the stat maxing myself for some baffling reason. To the best of my recollection hp was about 60,000 and his stats were all around the 240+ mark with the sole exception of luck, the reason for this being the ridicilous amount of hassle you have to go through in order to get luck spheres.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

As far as I can remember mine where about 6-7k:rolleyes:

I was just trying to finish the game without all that leveling up malarchy.
    I finished the game with those stats!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Flex

mine were around 8000 HP and 120-130 on average for the attributes (except luck). Finished the game fairly comfortably with those stats too

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Tidus,Rikku,Wakka,Auron,Yuna all had the same stats, i was stat maxing also as i wanted to kill Nemesis, all Dark Aeons and Penance.

HP- 9999 [ trust me, it's better this way as it's a bitch to heal 20k+ hp ]
    MP- 999
    Most stats at 255, magic at 150 for most, yuna at 170
    Luck at 60+ for above chars without farming more fortune spheres to increase it [ cba to do it ]

All Celestial weapons powered up, Armour for each main char is as follows :

Tidus: Ribbon, Auto Haste, Auto Protect, Auto Phoenix
    Rikku: Auto Haste, Auto Protect, Auto Potion, Auto Phoenix
    Wakka: Auto Haste, Auto Protect, Auto Med , Auto Phoenix

All i have left to do in the game now is to kill Penance with his 12 million hp's and regenerating arms of 1 million hp each :( Damn i hate Obliteration...

Edit, thought you said final characters ingame, anyway that's how my setup is, bear in mind i've got over 180hrs on teh clock :)

@Grimloch, aye i hate Greater Sphere also :(

@Shatners Basoon, Grand Summon Yojimbo and pay him 1 million :D

• Advertisement

@Grimloch, aye i hate Greater Sphere also :(

Yep, that's the bastard. If I recall correctly you needed some sort of special sphere in order to activate a 'Luck node', I don't recall those being fun to get either.

200+ hours in and after all that stat crap, I still haven't even come close to defeating Penance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Flex

I could never actually beat the dark aeons. I remember once I used Bahamut on one of them and did 65,000 HP of damage but it didnt kill it. How many HP do the dark aeons have and whats the reward for beating them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

Yeah for some reason I wasn't as into training up my characters in FFX as I was in 7, 8 or 9. It just didn't seam to be as rewarding. So I finished it with Tidus on 8k hp or so, and all the rest were lowerer, down to Rikku being 2300 hp or so.

I got the impresssion that get stronger didn't matter a damn, because all the enamies would get equally stronger. I know this happened in 7/8/9 but not to the same extent.

Flex wrote:
    I could never actually beat the dark aeons. I remember once I used Bahamut on one of them and did 65,000 HP of damage but it didnt kill it. How many HP do the dark aeons have and whats the reward for beating them?
    About 4 million. Dark Valefor, the weakest of the Dark Aeons by a considerable amount, still has a good 800,000 point of HP. What do you get for beating them? Jack all really, a couple of Dark Matters or perhaps a Master Sphere.

The thing is that some of them stand in the way of getting various things such as Anima and the Magus Sisters. Ultimately though, they let you fight Penance and apart from that are just a really cheap way of adding length to the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

i had tidus and auron around 30,000 hp and they could take off 99,999 hp with normal attacks, but its still not enough for some of the monster arena and dark aeons!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

grimloch wrote:
    About 4 million. Dark Valefor, the weakest of the Dark Aeons by a considerable amount, still has a good 800,000 point of HP. What do you get for beating them? Jack all really, a couple of Dark Matters or perhaps a Master Sphere.

The thing is that some of them stand in the way of getting various things such as Anima and the Magus Sisters. Ultimately though, they let you fight Penance and apart from that are just a really cheap way of adding length to the game.

Actually yes, Dark Valefor is the weakest one, but can still kill you pretty quickly if not prepared :(. It has around 850k hp's while the highest hp's go to Dark Yojimbo with 8 million, 3 attack reels and a few quick hits make short work of that though :)

Also gotta remember that some of them drop nice armour pieces with auto abilities or ribbon if you are lucky, so don't discount them yet hehe :)

Advertisement