Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barry Scott - Cillit Bang

Options
  • 02-08-2006 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭

I think this guy is great!

He's the funniest cleaning product representative on tv. Much better than that Flash tosser.

Whatcha think?

Legend?

Is Barry Scott a legend? 34 votes

Yes,he's fantastic!
    0% 0 votes
    No,he's much too loud!
    100% 34 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

a big fatno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

In a way hes a legend, a legendary cúnt! A proper legend, no way, he deserves to be forced to drink Cillit Bang.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Ruu wrote:
    In a way hes a legend, a legendary cúnt! A proper legend, no way, he deserves to be forced to drink Cillit Bang.
    Lol. I'm changing the poll!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

I heard on the news this morning that some guy had some glue on his kitchen floor that just wasn't coming off with standard Cillit Bang, so he decided to mix some petrol in with it for extra effect.

The pilot light in his boiler ignited the flammable fumes causing an explosion...

Bang! and the dirt is gone.

Mike

Edit: The fact that it was on the radio doesn't make it true... I'm looking for some more evidence :)
    Edit2: Success!!!! http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=398518&in_page_id=1770

• Registered Users Posts: 6,264 ✭✭✭Archeron

mikeruurds wrote:
    I heard on the news this morning that some guy had some glue on his kitchen floor that just wasn't coming off with standard Cillit Bang, so he decided to mix some petrol in with it for extra effect.

The pilot light in his boiler ignited the flammable fumes causing an explosion...

Bang! and the dirt is gone.

Mike

Edit: The fact that it was on the radio doesn't make it true... I'm looking for some more evidence :)
    Edit2: Success!!!! http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=398518&in_page_id=1770

Thank you for a great laugh to start the day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

He's not a real person. The only acting he did before that was to appear in Ronan Keating's When you say nothing at all video. Cillit Bang decided annoying advertising would be the way to get their product remembered, and created the Barry Scott character.

It backfired recently, when the actor trying to futher the persona, posted a comment on a blog of a man who's father had recently died, posting as Barry Scott. It was along the lines of "Yes, I lost my father too, but now I have bounced back, and have a successful career with Cillit". Cillit had to publically apologise to the man.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Barry Scott, AKA the clitty-clitty-bang-bang dude, is a vile pustule on the foetid arse of humanity. he is one of the greatest arguments I've ever seen (apart from phil collins and barry manilow) for forced euthanasia.

The cnut has a blog! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Damn right he's a legend, just look at the penny test!

He's even on Wikipedia! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Burgess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Afraid Not, I cant stand him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

Ruu wrote:
    The cnut has a blog! :)

Hehe... I doubt that it's his blog. It's an absolute pisstake.

Mike

mikeruurds wrote:
    Hehe... I doubt that it's his blog. It's an absolute pisstake.

Mike

Ah I know, tis linked to his Wiki though. Neil Burgess or whatever the fockers name is that does Barry Scott. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

iFight wrote:
    Afraid Not, I cant stand him

Here's another. Loud, abrasive fu*ker. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

He really is far too annoying!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

CAN HE NOT speak normally? Even on mute I can still hear the fecker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

What a guy! I love him!

Any naked pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭John Doe

HI, I'M BARRY SCOTT AND I'M HERE TO FRIGHTEN ANY CHILDREN AND SMALL ANIMALS YOU MAY HAVE WHILE CAUSING STRUCTURAL DAMAGE TO YOUR HOUSE DUE TO THE VIBRATIONS FROM MY RIDICULOUSLY LOUD VOICE!

Backstard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

He is good for things like this though: :)

bang.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭cork-langer

barry scott is majestic.
    come on like.... that ol' penny penny trick??? i love that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Ruu wrote: »

I voted that he is a legend, purely for provoking such a reaction from Ruu! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

What about his evil twin Scott Barry?

GNAB! AND THE DIRT IS BACK!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

for revolutionising the way ads annoy us, he is a legend
    the loudest most irratating legend i have ever seen but a legend none the less

Advertisement