Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who do you play as online?

Options
  • 02-08-2006 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭

i hope there are more teams in pro evo 6 :)

who do you play as online? 0 votes

Brazil
    0% 0 votes
    Barcelona
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I would never use either of those teams in PES, Barca are too weak over the whole team, and Brazil are too weak in defense, and lack good wide players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Random and "play as is"

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Paddy Irishman

Internationals - I play as England
    Club Match - Mostly Arsenal

When do you play online? I'm on Eircom broadband 2mb download. The lag is a killer when playing a foreign opponent online eventhough I always select a 3green bar opponent. I would like to take on a fellow Irish gamer to see if it's my connection or if I'm simply rubbish at Pro Evo 5. So who wants a shot at the title? Cheers lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Check out Lobby 7 most of us here play there, its like our little home.

Most use the same names as here.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Paddy Irishman

Originally Posted by KdjaC
    Check out Lobby 7 most of us here play there, its like our little home.

Lobby 7?? The lobbies are from 1-6. Did you mean the friendly lobby? Also, is it English server 1 that you play in? Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I play 4-3-3 with Man U. Its invincible for me. I like France as an international team. If some1 is Barca I just injure Ronaldinho and Etoo to piss them off

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Lobby 7?? The lobbies are from 1-6. Did you mean the friendly lobby? Also, is it English server 1 that you play in? Cheers.
    Nahh, the lobbies are from 1-7 on the English server.

Btw All, i have a new online tag - SofaK, instead of sofaking. Hadn't played PES online in a few months cos of a new job and had to buy the game again because i lost the original manual/serial key :/

Still pretty poor at the game as well :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

Italy & Inter

4-4-2 diamond counter attack ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

They're talkin about the PC version i believe, i remember thinking the exact same thing as you:). I play on the PS2 if thats what you are on, just play in English server 1 in whatever lobby is nearly full

Edit:Oh yeah to keep it on topic- out of those 2 i would pick Barcelona, i don't think i've ever picked brazil, ive started playin as arsenal now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I often play as Chelsea, and destroy down the right wing with SWP

1 trick poney :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

You are all super team slaggs!

I use Fulham or Zaragoza.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dk1984

hey people i am from croatia and i wanna play pes5 online but i dont know how?can somebody help me????????
    i am a good player and i also win some tournaments in croatia like a open championship where i won first place 2 years in a row

Advertisement