Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some comments on this one

Options
  • 02-08-2006 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

'Just wanted to get some response and comments on my new website. Check it out here:

http://www.delaymagazine.net

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I'm no expert here but I'm not mad keen on the rows of dots you have above and below the title box thingies.

Also, on the boxes I mentioned above, the white bit you have coming down from the top, would that look better if it was more of a userbar style? What I mean is that the white bit is curved as opposed to being straight. I'm terrible at explaining so I fully understand if you have no idea what I'm talking about. Apart from that I like it.

One more thing, I'd work on your spelling, it's so bad that I can't even make out what most of those words are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Nice clean design but that style is kinda over used these days imo. Maybe try making your site a bit more unique with some more graphics etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

grimloch wrote:
    One more thing, I'd work on your spelling, it's so bad that I can't even make out what most of those words are.

Perhaps it isnt in English!! :eek:

Good points tho even if you thought you didnt explain it well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭elven

It is nice and clean, and easy to see what's going on. The only thing I'd say is that the title graphic in the top left corner doesn't fit the rest of the colour scheme, and kind of looks out of place. Having that and the ad below it together in the header make that space a bit big, but I'm not sure if I'm being too picky with that.

I think the dots would be better in another colour - in black they do look a bit too much like just a load of full-stops.

Advertisement