Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Other than Daft.ie

Options
  • 02-08-2006 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Currently looking for accomodation. Moving out of my apartment at the end of August. I have been looking on Daft.ie for ages now - and I am amazed at how many places dont put up images. Its a small gripe I know - but it would really help - the last couple of times I went to see places they were described as being newly decorated and clean.... but it turned out they were crap.

So.... is there any other site that I can use to find accomodation besides daft.ie (dont get me wrong - its great site and I will continue to use it) but I am just wondering if there are other sites that I can use. I looked on myhome2let.ie and there seems to be nothing there.

Thanks for your help,

K

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

And the whole world and its mother uses daft.ie so if you go to look at a place, you're one of about 20 and have only a tiny chance of getting the place - it's a lottery really. There's www.let.ie. But Daft is really the best, I have to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

There's usually a reason they don't put pictures up. Avoid!

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

yeah I find it really dubious when they dont post images - or post one of the outside - or one of the surrounding area!!

Why do people put up images of the sitting room and kitchen - and then say its a 'very large' single or double room - but dont include an image!

Advertisement