Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro evo in a pub, this saturday 5/8

Options
  • 02-08-2006 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Pro-evo%20Comp.jpg

Straight knock out 10 min matches, winner wins money.

Main compo on Projector , 2nd console running 5 min matches on large tv for knocked out players to have a bit of fun on with each other. You will get more than one game.

There will be a few players who havent played the game before.

Over 18s

Directions >

http://www.stpatsfc.com/stadium_directions.php

Pub is right on the corner at the entrance to the stadium.

Also a Charity game as I take on 3 polish lads one at a time and i must use Poland vs whoever they pick, loser pays money to charity.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I might make this trip just cause I really really really need the money(It's ****ing miles and miles away), whatcha think the prize fund might be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Depends on the amount of players really.

/Installs PHB 6/4 favourite

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Yeh, what I meant was, is it a winner takes all type thingy, or are there expenses to cover etc.

Also, can we pick any team we like?

Winner will get 90% of pot no expenses as such i own all the equipment but need to buy one little thing :D

Any team you want, 10 minute, condition normal.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I would be tempted...Kdjac, want a game now ?

• Advertisement

Tusky wrote:
    I would be tempted...Kdjac, want a game now ?

Come on Tusky we need a joint favourite tag ;P

On way out door to see Mc Dowells manager :)

Later i be drunker :D

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

might head along to this. The question is, do I pick Ireland or not when there is money involved:eek:

I'll be there with a mate:) IS there a ltd number of places because were coming from Bray so would want to be sure we get a spot:)

Lol

Nope 3 consoles so should be cool , not expecting many for this one as no Pats program to advertise it.

kdjac

cool, hopefully see you later so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Cremated

I'll be there with Cormie, sounds good, and Cormie pickin' Ireland and you're super Harte lol!

think i'll stick with my French or the MIGHT VILLA,

also is this update, like does Baros play for Villa, and any other transfers?...

Default option files after much deliberation, the way people got the game is the way it is now (until tranfer window closes).

People and money.............

kdjac

Good fun, Final between myself and PHB, he took it with 2-1 victory with AC Milan VS my Brazil. I should have just stuck to Ireland but I wanted to go easy on the lads and pick a team I didn't know too well:p

Kdjac, get some Tropicana or freshly squeesed fruit juice (none of that concentrated shoite) in next time and I'll be sure to buy a drink;)

cormie wrote:

Kdjac, get some Tropicana or freshly squeesed fruit juice (none of that concentrated shoite) in next time and I'll be sure to buy a drink;)

feckin sober gits!!!

Our players need wages!!!

kdjac

Advertisement