Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blonde goes shopping

Options
  • 02-08-2006 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

A blonde went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman. "Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.

She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the salesman "I would like to buy this TV." "Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.

"Darn, he recognized me," she thought.

She went for a complete disguise this time, haircut and new color, new outfit, big sunglasses, then waited a few days before she again approached the salesman. "I would like to buy this TV."

Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.

Frustrated, she exclaimed "How do you know I'm a blonde?" "Because that's a microwave," he replied.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

got a giggle but i think i heard it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Ha - seen it before, though. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Heard it before, but still, very good stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

Lol another good blonde joke. hadn't heard it before!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

Ha !

Me Likey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,291 ✭✭✭Archeron

Excellent. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

thats a new blond joke for me,very good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

heard it before but blonde jokes never get old!

Advertisement