Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plays/Shows in Dublin

Options
  • 02-08-2006 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭

Hi,
    Hoping to go to see a good show in Dublin over the next few days. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

riverdance is on at the gaeity and the starlight express is on at the point - they're the only two i know of!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭u2gooner

Avoid Starlight Express at all costs. Absolute tripe, unless youre a musical loving trainspotter or under the age of 10

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

u2gooner wrote:
    Avoid Starlight Express at all costs. Absolute tripe, unless youre a musical loving trainspotter or under the age of 10
    I would agree.
    I dont know if youre interested in this, but theres a street preforming arts festival on at the moment in merrion square.
    pretty good.
    Today and tomorrow.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    I dont know if youre interested in this, but theres a street preforming arts festival on at the moment in merrion square.

I was at this today....its good,get a map from one of the helpers so you know whats on were and when.

Advertisement